Morgan's Invitations Part II

The hubby and I are jetting off tomorrow to have a mini-vacation in San Diego and attend Morgan's wedding. In that vein, I wanted to show you the latest piece of Morgan's wedding package.

Because the wedding is in Las Vegas they wanted a chance to celebrate with the folks that couldn't make the long-distance trip. Once they're back on NC soil they will be hosting a casual pig pickin' which means an evening of pulled pork, sweet tea and a Southern good time.

The invitations, while staying with the established theme, are simple and casual. No RSVP cards, no formal wording. No muss, no fuss.

When I get back I will post images of the programs and favors, but for now I don't want to spoil the surprise!

EDIT: I need to have my head examined! When I first posted this, I included an un-edited picture of the invite with the host's phone number, e-mail and address. EEK! I have been so protective of my information, and here I go posting hers on a billboard. I apologize and have fixed the situation. For those of you who briefly saw the info, please don't do anything creepy. Thanks to reader Mom in High Heels for catching this!

1 comment:

Mom in High Heels said...

Sounds like fun. AS a non meat eater, I'm not a fan of the pig pickin, but I'm familiar with the concept and know that they are fun. Especially when they provide alternative for vegetarians. :)
You do realize you posted her phone and email address though right? Just letting you know.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin