I'm So White N' Nerdy

Lots of people relax and unwind by learning a musical instrument. They practice playing the guitar or the drums, and after years of diligent work they have accomplished something to be proud of.

Me? Not so much. I like to relax and unwind by pretending to play a plastic guitar. That's right folks, I play Rock Band.

me: "Hi, I'm Allison and I'm a nerd."
NA:* "Hi Allison."

This game sounds absolutely ridiculous but it really is fun to play. The only downside** is the instruments take up quite a bit of space.

enter the GUITAR HANGER, stage left

I can just imagine one of these in my coat closet holding my axe. Wow. I can't even type that with a straight face. I guess you could use it for a regular guitar, too. If you're LAME.***

*NA is nerds anonymous. Clearly.

**Other than the pastiness and crippled social life.

***And by lame I mean way cooler than I'll ever be.

via Apartment Therapy

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hello my name is Tracy, I am 42 and I am white and nerdy and addicted to guitar hero LOL
I have been know to stay up till 4:00am on the weekends to get a perfect score on a song.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin