Living: Squealing with Delight

Dear readers, I have wonderful news to share with you! This week I was featured on two of my favorite blogs!


Whitney, of Darling Dexter, posted my upcycled T-Straps on Wednesday and Melissa, of the lil bee, featured me today as part of her 'My Five Things' series.
I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging, if only as a creative outlet for myself. Over the past few months I have slowly begun to grow a readership. Readers, you have no idea how excited I get when I see a comment in my inbox! And now to have other bloggers recognize me as well, I can't even begin to express the joy. The blogging world is truly a community and I am thrilled and honored to even be a teensy piece of that.
Please stop by Darling Dexter and the lil bee to see what these lovely ladies have in store for you. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin