Watching: Thriller

Recently the hubby and I went to Southpoint for dinner. While we were outside waiting for our table a stage lit up and we heard the beginning of Thriller. Moments later dancers* dressed as zombies made their way to the stage and started doing the Thriller Dance. The crowd was in awe as a kid danced his way through MJ's famous moves. Then as suddenly as it started, the number was over and the zombies, er dancers, dispersed.

My question is, how many times do you have to practice before you can do Thriller with a straight face?

*The emcee announced they were from some triangle area dance troupe, but I don't remember their name. If anyone knows, please tell me so I can give them credit!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I bet that was a sight to see lol.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin