Living: House Update

So you already know the hubby and I are in the process of buying a house - I've talked about it here and here - and I have a bit of an update for you.

As of last night we have resolved the inspection & repair negotiations. This means we're one step closer to this deal being official. Who knew there were so many things that can cause a home purchase to fall through? I just assumed you picked a house, settled on a price and that was it. Boy was I wrong. I don't want to bore you with the details (and I'm sure some of my readers have already been through this themselves) but I enjoy a huge sigh of relief everytime we cross a hurdle. Now the only thing standing between us and a 'SOLD' sign is the appraisal. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin