Buying: New Cell Phone

I am so excited! After months and months of saving, I finally got my iPhone! I'm terrible at saving money, and it was so hard to not get lots of tights and scarves and boots for fall, but now that I have my new phone it was worth it!

I previously had a Blackberry Curve, and it was ok but not nearly as user friendly as I expected from the first seller of PDAs/handhelds/smart phones. It might be great for busy executives, but I want something with a little more pizazz.
I already grabbed lots of great apps (Swede Shop, Feather, Awesome Note and Pandora, just to name a few), but I'm always looking for new ways to make my life better and easier. Tell me, iPhone users, is there an app you can't go a day without using?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Besides the standard gmail and facebook, I love the FML app and the urbanspoon app. The urbanspoon lets you put in locations or uses yours and you can select the price, type, and exact location with reviews, menu , and info. Helps for us non decisive people and it fun shaking them. There both free so no need to worry about

Blog Widget by LinkWithin