Do You Pin?

I recently discovered Pinterest and I am in love! Pinterest is a virtual pinboard where you can "pin" anything and everything from around the web.

here's a screenshot of one of my boards

Prior to Pinterest, I was really bad about thinking "Ooh, I might buy/cook/DIY that someday, so I should e-mail the link to myself." From DIYs and recipes to shoes and decor inspiration my inbox was cluttered with stuff for someday. If you know anything about me you should know that I can't stand even digital clutter, so the endless links had to go.

Pinterest is just what the doctor OCDer ordered. I now have a place to store and organize all the links and photos I might want to reference in the future. Even better, Pinterest allows multiple boards so I can keep things corraled into groups: decor ideas, recipes, kid stuff, etc. Be still my Type A heart!

Interested? You can check out my pins for inspiration then start your own boards! It's quite fun.

1 comment:

Mom in High Heels said...

Are you kidding? That is genius! I'm really bad about seeing things online that I love and then not being able to find them again. Now I'm off to pin!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin