Another Year, Another Wedding

One of best friends in the world, Rachel, is getting married and she asked me to do her stationery! Here's a peek at her save the dates:



Her colors are yellow, black and white as a nod to Appalachian State University. She and her hubby-to-be both graduated from ASU (but never crossed paths) then finally met at an ASU football game. Following the color scheme, Rachel picked daisies to be one of her main flowers. This girl has loved daisies as long as I've known her, so that was no surprise to me. To play off the daisy, I created this geometric flower pattern and served it up in shades of gray and yellow. I also love, love, love her yellow envelopes! So cheerful!

The geometric flower will probably pop up again in her invitations and programs, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin