A New Critter

Last weekend my dear friend Libby stopped by the house to bring us dinner, meet Luke and do some quality catching up. I hadn't seen her in a while so it was wonderful to spend some time with her.

In addition to some yummy food, she brought a surprise for Luke.


Because I read her blog, I instantly recognized this little fella as one of her handmade plush monster toys. She plans to set up an Etsy shop to sell them. It's not up yet, but you can follow her for more information.

He is made of soft shearling so he is more than ready to be cuddled! His paws are a classic green and aqua plaid, which just happens to match the nursery. I love happy accidents like that! How can I not notice her iconic 'L' signature. That's been her trademark for as long as I can remember.

For lack of a better place to put him, I sat him on my entry table. But he matches the mail caddy so well he might just stay there until Luke is big enough to play with him!


Pop over to Libby's blog and show her some love!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin