I Can't Think of a Name For This Post

Fall is just around the corner and I am excited for two reasons. 1) Football season is almost here. 2) Football season means an increase in Peyton Manning commercials, clips and public appearances.

You should know this - I love Peyton Manning. Not in a sexy, put him on my "list," sort of way.* I want him to be my friend. I want to have him over for cook-outs and play flag football with him - even though he would TOTALLY kick my ass. I am not a Colts fan, and a few years ago I didn't give him much thought. Then he hosted SNL. He was in lots of great sketches, but his United Way "commercial" blew me away.




He just seems so witty and down to earth. So who's your imaginary celebrity best friend?

*For the record my list is (in no particular order): Johnny Depp, Ewan McGregor, Seth Avett, James Franco, Justin Timberlake.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin