What's better than cheap ad space? Free ad space, that's what!

Are you a young design professional doing freelance work? Do you have a new Etsy shop? Promote your business here, for free!

That's right, free.

I have decided to offer advertising space here on gimmeakiss*, but since I'm new to the game I want to ease into it. While I'm learning the ropes I am going to give free ad space to any qualifying business.


Do I qualify?
I am looking for small artistic ventures. You could be a web designer, painter, sculptor, photographer or clothing designer. Any new business you can think of, I want to support you!

What do I get?
A free 150 x 150 ad - of your own design - at the top of my sidebar for 3 weeks. Ads will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.

What's the catch?
No catch. The ad is absolutely free. All I ask for in return is a little blog love. If you like something I post, please share it on your blog, Facebook or Twitter. If you don't like it, then don't post it. There are no minimum linkbacks required. It's that simple.

Where do I sign up?
E-mail me at gimmeakiss dot blog at gmail dot com and tell me a little bit about yourself and your business. If you have the type of business I'm looking for (don't worry, I'm not too picky) all you have to do is send me a jpg and - BOOM! - you have yourself a free ad.

Feel free to share this opportunity with your friends and readers!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin