Nursery Art: Part 4

What's cuter than a bottle, a teddy bear and a rattle? A bottle, a teddy bear and a rattle decorated with stripes!


After reading this tutorial over on Design*Sponge I was inspired to try this project myself. I made a few adjustments - Prismacolor markers instead of paint, cardstock instead of contact paper - but the idea is the same. I hung this grouping over the closet to add some visual interest in an often overlooked place.

This is another project that cost me next to nothing. I already had the markers, cardstock and paper. Then I mounted them on cardboard, which I dug out of the recycling bin and painted white, using paint I already owned.

Tell me readers, do you have any art or decor that you made from scraps and trash?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin