Anniversary Flowers

Yesterday was our anniversary - has it really been 2 years already? - and when I got home from work the hubby had this beautiful little potted plant waiting for me.

He's not much of a flower buying guy, but when he does he prefers to buy me a plant instead of a bouquet. He admits the "bouquets are prettier, but they just die and that's dumb." I couldn't agree more. I took the plant to work and now I think of him everytime I look at it.



Neither of us know anything about plants, but the tag said this is a Kalanchoe. After some quick googling my co-worker told me this plant is dense, bushy and a member of the succulent family. Even as ignorant as I am, I do know that succulents are fairly hardy, don't need much water and are pretty easy to keep alive. That's good news for me.


It's not in full bloom yet, but pretty soon this plant will be covered in little white flowers. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! Love potted plants as gifts- maybe somehow Ryan can have a hint dropped someday.

Unknown said...

Very pretty anniversary flowers! Flowers are used at each and every stage of life. If looking to deliver Flowers on a short notice period then one can use services of BloomThatflorist. They offer quick deliveries at affordable prices.

Naman Modi said...

It's extremely pleasant and meaningful. it's extremely cool blog. Connecting is exceptionally valuable thing you have truly helped bunches of individuals who visit blog and give them useful data.

Wedding Anniversary Flowers

Country Oven said...


Nice Article, Country Oven Offers flowers online delivery, birthday gifts, anniversary gifts 2020 in India.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin