I'm Outta Here!

Readers, I'm packing my bags and getting out of town for a long weekend. Although when you're unemployed aren't they all long weekends?

Anywhoo, I'll be spending today, Friday and Saturday at Merlefest and Sunday I'm going to Belmont to represent Carolina Pear at a bridal show. Normally I subscribe to the motto "don't tell the internet when you go out of town" but in this case I'm not worried. 1) Hubby's not coming with me so the house isn't unattended. 2) If you stalkers can successfully find little old me in the giant crowds at Merlefest, you should join the FBI because you've got tracking skills.

Of course, I'd love to see lots of people at the bridal show so if you're in the Reidsville, NC area Sunday morning come on by! We'll have some note cards for sale so even if you're not a bride-to-be you can find some good stuff at our booth.

Catch you on the flip side!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin