Lip Stain

I am not much of a make-up wearer. To me, tinted moisturizer IS foundation and my idea of getting all dolled up is putting on 2 coats of mascara and some eye shadow. Just one color, though - I can't handle the 3 toned upper, lower, crease concept.

When it comes to my pucker, I am a chapstick girl, through and through. Lip stick is too heavy and lip gloss is too sticky. However, as I get older, I think I need some color on my lips. God, I sound like my mother. Enter my new best friend: lip stain!

It leaves my lips with a hint of budge-free color all day and I can top it with chapstick to my heart's content! I chose a cranberry hue for that just-had-a-cherry-popsicle look. And since it goes on so smoothly I can decide if I want a little color or a lot - today I picked a lot to brighten my mood on this dreary day.

Snazzy, no?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super Snazzy! I'm sold!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin