Living: Pile of Smiles

I keep coming across things that just make me smile. Normally each would get its own brief post but I can't contain the joy, so I decided to do a group post. Smile away!

The Raleigh t-shirt by ahpeele. I've been a fan of their stuff for a while, but this one hits all the right notes.

My new glasses. They were designed by Banana Republic, they're dark and angular (a staple for any architect) and they are the most delicious shade of deep burgundy. What more could a girl want?
This bumper sticker. The truck was in my parking lot this morning, and I had to get a snapshot. It's great to see clever campaign techniques from other cultural groups. GOBAMA!

This video. Like most viral videos, it was sent to me and now I am passing it along to all of you. It's a unique concept and a wonderful message. I literally couldn't stop myself from smiling when I watched it. The video was made by Playing For Change and there are more videos on their website.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin