Eating: Escazu

There is a local chocolate shop called Excazu just down the street from my office on Glenwood Avenue. I had heard lots of good things about it but hadn't visited until today. I was quite impressed. They have chocolate bars, cooking chocolate and individual chocolates. All of the wares are made and packaged in their shop and they explore bold and unique flavor combinations. My purchases today were orange flavored chocolate, raspberry filling in a chocolate shell, honey and chamomile flavored chocolate filling in a chocolate shell and lime flavored chocolate sprinkled with chipolte powder, plus a milk chocolate bar with swirls of dark chocolate. Clearly I had a hard time choosing just one!

The shop opens at noon and stays open until 10 p.m. so it's a perfect treat for after lunch or dinner. Please stop in and support a local business!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin