Eating: Bella Napoli

I am always in favor of supporting local business, especially when the business is helping to revitalize an existing downtown area. So when I found Bella Napoli, an Italian restaurant, in the heart of "Old Cary" I just knew we had to try it!

My instincts were right. The decor was charming with grape vines and white lights hung from a trellis. The food was amazing. My husband and I both ordered the veal special, and it was one of the best things I have ever eaten. The wine list was terrific. Not as thorough as some, but the wines were unique and surprising, not the typical list you see everywhere. The menu was a bit pricy, but definitely worth it for a nice night out or a celebration. I would recommend this to anyone that loves Italian cooking and an intimate atmosphere!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin