Christmas Goodness, As Promised

You've heard of the 12 Days of Christmas, right? Well, times are tough so let's do the 8 Day recession version instead.


Let's start with my festive holiday manicure. I didn't want to go over the top, in-your-face-Christmas, but I wanted a little sparkle. I've blogged about this smoky grayish purple color before, and it is really hard to capture in pictures, but this is as close as I think I can get. I love that it's dark without being black, and color without being bright.


To provide the aforementioned sparkle I added a glittery topcoat. I think it looks like the night sky. Even better, I had a second job interview on Friday - I'll spill details if I hear any good news - so maybe these stars will be festive AND lucky.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin