Planning My Perfect Party

I just read this post about outdoor movie watching and it already has me planning and dreaming (and wishing and hoping...) about the perfect end-of-summer party. Labor Day or my next birthday, perhaps? Yes, that's months away but I had to get my ideas onto paper the internet before they slip away!


Picture it: a movie projected onto the back wall of the house, hot dogs and burgers on the grill, a tub full of frosty beverages, and all the tents, chairs and blankets we can fit in the backyard - and maybe a freecycled sofa or two, just for good measure.

I could do this all summer long, but I would love to do it in early fall so that there would be lots of fire-building, marsh-mallow toasting and blanket-sharing once the sun went down.

You're all invited, of course. What's your dream party?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin