Gray and Fleecy

I went home to Wilkesboro over the weekend to visit with friends and family. The cooler temps gave me a chance to wear 2 of my favorite purchases for fall.

First, I brought my new casual jacket from Old Navy. It is soft and comfortable like a sweatshirt but has the structure and styling of a jacket. I have the gray one, but they don't carry it anymore. I snagged a pic of the brown one, so you'll just have to use your imagination.


pretend this is gray

I also packed the new Self Esteem flats I picked up from DSW. The grey wool looks super cute with jeans and skirts. But most importantly - fleece lining - I have found cute shoes that feel like bedroom slippers! The are so toasty I don't even need socks. I admit wearing socks with cute shoes can be a wee bit dorky, but my feet are always cold so comfort usually wins. In fact, I love these so much I'm probably going to go back and get the black pair.

What items are getting heavy rotation in your fall wardrobe?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin